We are now accepting Board Nominations.
There are many advantages to serving on the Board for the South Central HPNA Chapter:
1. Network with others in Hospice and Palliative Care.
2. Earn points to renew your certification with HPAR- Volunteer service in healthcare related organizations 1 year of service = 5 points (10 points allowed total)
-Volunteer service includes positions held with local, state, or national healthcare related or hospice and palliative care organizations.
-Positions include being a member of a board of directors, editorial or review board, council,committee, task force, project team, or work group. Points awarded: One year of service = 5 points Limited to 10 points of total accrued
3. Great Leadership Opportunity without a lot of time commitment.
- Vary with each position (see below)
-All Board Positions require attendance at quarterly board meetings (dates and times TBD by board members) and Chapter Meetings (April, July, October, January).
- Current membership with the National HPNA and South Central HPNA Chapter.
Board Positions for 2017
2. President Elect- **
3. Membership chair-
4. Membership chair elect
6. Treasurer- 2 year term
7. Program Chair- **
8. Program Chair Elect- **
9. Nominations -
10. Nomination Chair Elect -**
** Position still vacant
If you are interested in any open position or would like more information please email SCPAHPNA@gmail.com no later than Tuesday November 29th. Voting will be sent out through email December 1st to all active chapter members as of December 1st.
Please consider joining the board!